In today’s consulting interview I have Jacob Morgan on the line. Jacob is the principal and co-founder of Chess Media Group, a management consulting and strategic advisory firm focusing on the future of work and collaboration. Jacob works with organizations looking to understand how changes in technology and behavior are impacting the way we work.
In this interview you will learn:
- How Jacob got his first consulting client from Craigslist
- How to build your business even if you have no experience, no contacts and no credibility
- Why following technology and trends can pay off big
- How to use consulting retainers
- The power of consistency for consultants
- And much more.