I’ve been asked by several consultants in my coaching program how I get so much done?
I start the day with a clear plan. I have everything that needs to get accomplished during the day written down and I prioritize to start with the most important.
How I run two growing companies and manage to maintain freedom and a great lifestyle.
So before I share with you my thoughts on that, here’s what yesterday looked like for me, and it’s quite a typical day.
- I’m up and at the gym just after 6am for a short morning workout.
- Come back, breakfast, shower, refresh, and some morning reading.
- We processed several thousand dollars in payments from clients.
- Just before 8am I started to write two articles for ConsultingSuccess.com
- Had a coaching call with a client in my coaching program.
- Two sales calls. One new client signed up and the other will decide tomorrow.
- Around noon I have a quick lunch.
- For the next 1.5 hrs I was on a group coaching call with my clients.
- Around 2pm I went for a swim.
- At 3:15 I went for my one hour massage.
- I called back a prospective client who joined my coaching program and processed their payment for several thousand dollars.
- Throughout the day our businesses are making sales.
- Around 6pm I sent a few more emails and wound the day down.
- Had dinner and then read until 8pm.
- Decided to watch a movie based on the true story of power, politics and crime in the Philippines.
- Read in bed for 30-40mins before going to sleep.