Today’s guest post is written by one of our guest authors, Zeke Camusio of Digital Aptitude. He shares with us some tips for success when doing online business. They are more general online business success tips but can be applied to the internet portion of your consulting businesses.
>> Read Zeke’s full bio here
In today’s troubling economy the internet remains one of the places where people are generating income and finding success financially. For this reason, many people are diverting their attention to internet businesses. If you have not jumped on the bandwagon yet, it may be time. However, be realistic about your expectations. Not every internet business today is a smashing success. But, with the right efforts, a good strategy, and smarts you could be fortunate with your business. The following are some great secrets to help you find success of the internet. Implement them in your small business today!
1. A long sales letter is an effective marketing tactic. People like to read them. It will give your customers information about your business and the type of service you provide. And, it will entice them to buy.
2. “Scientific Proof”. If you can sell something that has been scientifically proven you will make more money.
3. Use search engine optimization so your website ranks high on Google.
4. Focus your business on a product line, not just one product.
5. Don’t make a 5 year business plan. Plan for the next week, month, and 60 days.
6. If you are selling an eBook, sell it for more than $19.97. People will pay more than that price.
7. If you are looking to partner with someone, don’t give up because you were rejected by the first offer. Keep trying.
8. Follow what successful people are doing on the internet.
9. Be the first to do something.
10. Your goal should be to make more than $5,000-$10,000 per month. This is how much a successful internet business is making.
Hopefully you will find these 10 tips helpful in building your own internet business. Also, try to take it a day at a time. Pace yourself. But, at the same time, set goals. Before you know it, you will be making money online. It is a lot easier than it sounds. So do not put off starting any longer. You may have a product to sell already, or you may need to look for something to sell. That can be your first step. Remember, you can do it – a lot of people do!